Many of you might be looking for bigger, fuller and perfect eyebrows. Now you are not so far in achieving your dream of dark and lengthy eyebrows. We have few homemade remedies with which better results can be obtained within a short span of time. All you need is to follow the tips mentioned below and make a regular practice of these tips.
Now a day’s thicker eyebrows are in trend and are flaunt by several beautiful ladies on the silver screen. You can even give desired shape to your eyebrows if they are thick and lengthy. For those beautiful girls who crave for thicker eyebrows and use artificial methods to make their thin brows look thick, we present some wonderful hassle-free homemade remedies to get broad, thick and lengthy eyebrows in a natural way.
- Castor oil is a very old and a tested remedy to get thicker and broader eyebrows.
- Applying castor oil on eyebrows regularly will really help in growing them thick.
- Take a little amount of castor oil on your fingertips and apply on to your eyebrows.
- Leave this overnight and rinse off thoroughly in the morning.
- Its proteins, vitamins and antioxidants nourish the hair follicles and help in resisting any microorganisms that hamper the brow hair growth.
- You can witness feasible changes in about 3-4 weeks of time.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera gel is also a wonderful remedy for thick eyebrows.
- It helps in boosting up the growth of your eyebrows and also gives a good shine to the eyebrow area with persistent application.
- The gel softens and adds shine to the skin around the brow.
- Aloe Vera gel nourishes hair follicles, restores and repairs the damage caused to the eyebrows due to over plucking or waxing.
- Onion juice seems to be little stinky, but an awesome remedy for broadening your eyebrows.
- Take a cotton ball, soak it in the onion juice, apply on your eyebrows and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then, use cold water to clean.
- Applying of fresh onion juice on your eyebrows stimulates new hair growth.
- Onions are high in sulfur and are notorious in increasing blood circulation in the eyebrow area.
- Olive oil is also extremely rich in Vitamin E.
- It is also known as the beauty vitamin that makes your eyebrow hair grow faster and thicker.
- It strengthens the brow growth and keeps it dark-hued.
- Dab a drop of olive oil on both the brows and massage gently.
- Applying this twice a day gives you better results.
- Coconut oil is well known for its properties in boosting hair growth.
- Apply some coconut oil on your eyebrows and leave overnight.
- This will speed up the hair growth on your eyebrows along with offering thick hair, with which you can have desired shape on your brows.
- Vitamins are crucial for hair growth and to make your eyebrows grow thicker and faster. Make sure you have proper vitamins of A, C, E in your diet.
- Avoid peeling of your brows as it sometimes ruins the natural eyebrow shape.
- If you have naturally thin brows, go for slight modifications rather than shaping, plucking them and spoiling the eternal look.
- Makeup or lotions when applied on the eyebrows tends to weaken them resulting in fall off and takes a long time in growing back. So be careful while you make-up for your face.
- Make sure you choose a perfect shape for your eyebrows, as there are different shapes that suit different face structures.
- Use essential oils of almond, coconut or castor toget the natural hair growth.
- Aggressive rubbing of eyebrows with brow pencil or use of brow dyes which are unnatural methods deteriorates the brow condition in the long run.