Pink and rosy lips add a healthy dose of glamour to your personality and brighten your appearance and avoid dry lips. Lips do not have oil glands which make them more prone to dehydration, so it is always necessary to take proper care of your lips to make them look soft and beautiful.
You can achieve those smooth, pink and luscious lips of your dream at home without spending so much of your money on cosmetics.
Here are few natural homemade remedies with ingredients available at your home which would yield amazing results of pinkish, soft, smooth and brighten lips.
Are you looking for beautiful, soft, shiny and amazing lips? Follow these Ten homemade tips to make your smile more natural.
Remedy 1: Toothpaste to avoid dry lips
- Take some amount of toothpaste and apply to your lips before bath.
- Let it get dry for 10minutes and scrub thoroughly with toothbrush.
- This will remove the dead skin cells from outer surface of your lips and reduces the darkening of your lips.
- Make this a daily habit to see better results.
Remedy 2: Lemon to avoid dry lips
- Lemon alone can give you good results to exfoliate dead skin cells from your lips.
- Gently scrub lemon juice on your lips and let it remain for 30mintes.
- Regular application of lemon juice can make your lips pink and rosy.
- Try this for 15days continuously to see better results.
Remedy 3: Ripe Banana + Honey + Milk Cream to avoid dry lips
- Prepare homemade lip pack with ripe banana, honey and milk cream.
- Apply this concentration to your lips to make them pink and soft.
- This also reduces the excessive dryness of lips.
Remedy 4: Honey + Lemon + Glycerin to avoid dry lips
- Mix 1 teaspoon of lime juice, 4 drops of Honey, 2 drops of Glycerin.
- Apply the mixture to your lips on daily basis.
- This reduces the dryness and darkening of the lips.
Remedy 5: Coconut Oil + Honey to avoid dry lips
- Mix coconut oil with honey.
- Apply it to the cracked or dry lips and massage for sometime.
- This makes your lips more smother.
Remedy 6: Ginger juice + Egg white to avoid dry lips
- Mix equal proportions of ginger juice with egg white and apply to your lips.
- This home remedy will help your lips get rid of darkness.
- This is also a remedy for pale lips.
Remedy 7: Coriander leaves + Lemon to avoid dry lips
- Mix fresh coriander leaves juice with 2 tea spoon lemon juice.
- Apply this to your lips and clean after 15mins.
- Try this weekly twice to turn your lips soft and red.
Remedy 8: Tomato Juice + Coconut Oil to avoid dry lips
- Mix 6 drops of tomato juice with 4 drops of coconut oil.
- Apply this to your lips before bed every night.
- Try this weekly thrice for healthy lips.
Remedy 9: Beetroot to avoid dry lips
- Apply beetroot juice daily to keep your lips pink and healthy.
- You can also apply beetroot paste which yields the same results.
Remedy 10: Coconut Oil + Almond Oil to avoid dry lips
- Take equal proportions of Coconut oil and Almond oil.
- Apply the mixture to your lips before you go to bed.
- This removes the dead skin on the lips and keeps your lips moisturized.
Lips are the most sensitive, attractive and important feature of your face. The protective layer of your lip is very thin and do not have sweat glands which makes them extremely dry.
So the below precautions must be followed inorder to keep them moist, healthy and attractive.
- Use Lipsticks Sparingly.
- Keep lips hydrated.
- Avoid licking or biting your lips.
- Keep your lips moisturized.
- Use lip products with SPF 15.
- Use lip balms that contain Vitamin E to preserve the softness of your lips.
- Apply the cream from the boiled milk, it moisturizes the lips and keeps them soft.
- Regular usage of Vaseline or petroleum jelly will keep the lips soft at all times.