The dream of many women is undoubtedly to have smooth and silky hair, like those of top models in ads, in shows or in magazines. However, the methods used today damage the scalp and hair as they burn. The stiff, shiny and smooth hair has always been tendance. Find out in this article what is the best mask to naturally straighten hair and so, say goodbye to chemical based products.
- Whip the curd to form a cream.
- Add egg or banana to it.
- Add lemon juice, honey, oil to the above and mix well up to desired creamy consistency formed.
- Before applying check that your hair is tangle free or not..
- Now apply to your hair and scalp.
- Wrap the hair with plastic cover or plastic cap.
- Let it be for 30mins to 1 hr and wash with shampoo.
TIP: Simply, you can keep all the ingredients in a blender and blend till desired creamy texture formed.
- Eggs make your hair more resistant, soft and shiny, avoiding brittle hair.
- The egg itself is an excellent conditioner which makes hair shiny.
- Honey lightens hair and makes it silky also makes hair shiny and softer.
- The Banana nourishes the hair, eliminating frizz.
- Lemon controls oil secretions and eliminates dandruff too.
- Coconut oil penetrate into the surface of the scalp and helps in repairing existing damaged hair and make the hair soft and shiny.
- Curd is also regarded as useful for conditioning the hair. It makes the hair soft, healthy and strong.
- This hair pack helps in preventing dandruff, hairfall.
If your hair is neglected or damaged, you will not have an excuse, because in reality, you only need a little time and very little money to improve the appearance and quality of your hair. You must arm yourself with a little patience, because if your hair has been slow to deteriorate, they just take long to get their beautiful appearance. You can use one of these conditioners twice a month, and even more often if your hair is in very poor condition!