Now a days hair straightening is a trend. Obviously, people straighten their hair to look more gorgeous and trendy. Hair products which you use for hair straightening can cause damage to hair like hair fall and dryness to your hair. So, make use of this natural homemade cream for permanent hair straightening. You can have beautiful straightened hair in just a month.
Coconut milk- 1 cup
Oil- 2 to 3 tbspns
Lemon juice- 5 tbspns
Cornstarch- 3 to 4 tbspns
- First mix lemon juice and cornstarch well without forming any lumps.
- In a bowl, mix coconut milk, oil, prepared cornstarch+ lemon well
- On a medium flame, heat the above mixture gently
- Don’t forget to stir continuously up to you get the required creamy consistency.
- Finally, store this straightening cream in a jar
- You can preserve this for 15 days.
HOW TO USE THIS STRAIGHTENING CREAM ??
- First of all apply this cream to your clean hair thoroughly.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and next wrap again with hot towel or you can give steam to your hair.
- Leave for 1 to 2 hours and then give a wash with shampoo and followed with conditioner.
- Repeat this for twice a week for 1 month for permanent hair straightening.
- This cream makes your hair of any kind into silky, soft and straight hair.
- As these ingredients are natural your hair doesn’t get any harmful effect.
- Coconut milk has the natural property of reducing hair fall and makes your hair denser.
- Lemon reduces the dandruff and also it acts as good conditioner to your hair
- This homemade straightening cream also gives shine and conditioning effect to your hair