Featuring a clear and flawless complexion is the dream of everyone. There are many readymade fairness creams that can lighten your complexion immediately. However, if you want healthy, fair and bright skin, you must work hard and be patient. It is very difficult to change the amount of melanin found naturally in the skin. However, you can always remove tan and pigmentation caused by overexposure, stress and neglect. A disciplined approach to a skin care regime can give a healthy complexion you've always wanted.
Many cosmetic products such as BB creams, lotions and moisturizers colored claim to provide instant equity. But all these products lighten the skin for a short period. Fairness cannot be achieved overnight and you must take care of your skin regularly to achieve desired results.
There are some home remedies for clear and glowing skin. Make use of these tips for glowing skin to achieve desired results.
15 quick and easy home remedies for clear and glowing skin:
Following are some skin-lightening quick and easy home remedies for clear and glowing skin.
Lemon – 1
- Rub fresh lemon juice on dark skin and leave for 10 minutes.
- Wash in cold water.
- Remember not to expose to the sun during this treatment.
- This is one of the best home remedies for clear skin.
Milk – 1tbspn
Honey – 1tbspn
- Prepare a package to mix one teaspoon of milk and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Make a smooth paste and apply all over your face.
- Gently rub in a circular motion and maintain for 15 minutes.
- Use skim milk if you have oily skin and whole milk, if you have dry skin.
- Using this pack you can achieve glowing skin at home.
Turmeric – 1tbspn
Lime juice – 3tbspn
- Prepare the mask by combining a teaspoon of turmeric powder and 3 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
- Apply to exposed skin and hold for 15 minutes.
- You must be careful when using this package, as turmeric can stain clothing.
People with sensitive skin can dilute the package with a small amount of water. You can try this pack regularly for clear and glowing skin.
Egg – 1
Lime juice/ Lavender oil/ tea tree oil (2tbspn) – (Optional)
- Beat egg until soft and fluffy. Apply to your face and keep it on until it dries completely.
- Wash with cold water.
- You can also add lemon juice or two drops of lavender oil or tea tree oil that reduces the smell of egg.
- This pack has skin bleaching agents which leaves you with fairer skin.
Tomatoes – 1 to 2
Lemon Juice – 2tbspns
Gram Flour (Optional)
- Add 1 or 2 tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in a blender.
- You can also add gram flour (besan) in it.
- Mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this all over your face and hold for 20 minutes.
- Wash in cold water and repeat the process every day before bathing.
- This is one of the best face packs for glowing skin.
Almond oil/coconut oil/olive oil
Neem and Tulsi leaves
- To the base oils add crushed Neem and Tulsi leaves and warm gently.
- Apply it all over your body and massage well.
- Keep for 30 minutes and reach the shower.
- Massaging hot oil increases blood circulation throughout the body. This reduces the tan and leaves you with glowing skin.
Plain yogurt – 2tbspns
Honey – 1tbspns
- Take two teaspoons of plain yogurt and add 1 teaspoon of honey to it.
- Mix well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply on face and keep for 15 minutes.
- Wash in cold water.
- Repeat this procedure every day for glowing skin.
Avocado fruit pulp
Papaya fruit pulp
- Prepare a pack by combining fruit pulp of avocado, papaya and cucumber.
- Then, add two teaspoons of Malai cream to the mixture.
- Mix well to form a paste and apply it all over the face.
- Leave for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- People with combination skin can avoid fat cream; instead you can use Multani Mitti in the pack.
- This pack helps in skin rejuvenation.
- Wash your face every day with rose water improves skin tone and makes clear.
- Do not use soap to wash your face with rose water.
- You can spray rose water to cool immediately.
Boil a teaspoon of cumin seeds in water and wash your face every day with this mixture to obtain a fair and clear complexion.
- Tender coconut water also ensures a healthy and glowing skin.
- Apply it twice a day to get clear skin without scars and blemishes.
- Keep on the face for 15 minutes and wash.
To make a mask of papaya:
- Peel and slice the papaya.
- Put in a blender to a smooth paste.
- Apply to skin and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- This pack helps you to get clear skin.
Wheat Flour – 2tblspns
Rose Water/Turmeric (Optional)
- Take 2 tablespoons of wheat flour or gram and make a paste.
- Apply to face with an upward movement.
- Let dry thoroughly and then wash the skin with warm water.
- This will remove dead skin cells and gives your skin a naturally fresh appearance and exfoliate the skin.
- You can also add the chickpea flour with rose water and turmeric for better results.
- Do not use soap on your face after you're done with this treatment.
14. Fuller’s earth:
Fuller's earth also known as multani mitti helps absorb oils is ideal for those who have acne-prone oily skin.
Minerals, including lime, alumina and oxides in multani mitti can give you an iron complexion.
Fuller's earth is a mixture of mineral montmorillonite and bentonite, and these minerals ensure a healthy and glowing skin naturally.
- Mix fuller's earth with water to form a thick paste.
- Apply it to your face as a mask.
- Leave it on your face till it gets dry.
- Rinse with water to have instant glowing skin.
Egg – 1
Honey – 2tbspns
- Mash an avocado and a cooked sweet carrot.
- Whisk together half a cup cream, 1 egg, a small amount of honey and spread it on the face and neck.
- Leave for 15 minutes then rinse with cold water.
- This pack is mainly used for sensitive skin care.
Make best practice of the above mentioned natural homemade tips to obtain clear and glowing skin. Also include proper diet and nutritional food in your daily routine to maintain glowing skin for ever and ever.
Check the below for diet and food habits to maintain healthy and glowing skin.