Honey, royal jelly and cream. Made with three soft ingredients, this honey mask softens and helps in skin moisturizing. Ideally used to protect from the cold first.
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of liquid honey
- 1 advanced fresh royal jelly
The realization of the recipe:
- Mix honey with cream.
- Integrate royal jelly, beating briskly.
- Mix until a smooth mixture.
The virtues of the ingredients:
Sour cream: Always use a non lightweight cream which is rich in fatty acids. It has softening properties that helps in nourishing and skin moisturizing.
The honey liquid: It is full of minerals, trace elements, vitamins, formic acid, antibiotics and aromatic substances, which gives it antiseptic properties, purifying, soothing, antioxidant, regenerating, healing and skin moisturizing.
Royal jelly: It is rich in nutrients, tonics and skin moisturizing. It stimulates the synthesis of collagen and thus accelerates the regeneration of skin tissue. It is an anti-aging active that also has valuable cleansing properties.
How to use:
- Apply this mask in a thick layer on clean skin over the entire face, avoiding the eye area and around the mouth.
- Leave it twenty minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Then apply your usual moisturizer.
- Use this treatment two to three times per week. It brightens the skin complexion, promotes hydration and leaves the skin soft and velvety. It also helps prevent skin aging.
- Choose the honey according to the needs of your skin. Thyme honey for oily to combination skin, lime for fragile and sensitive skin.
- Use immediately after preparing.
- Observe strict hygiene at the time of manufacture. Remember to clean and disinfect your hands, utensils and containers you use.
- Perform skin test by applying a small quantity of product to the wrist or elbow. If you did not notice any reaction for 48 hours then you can enjoy it!