We all know how important it is to have a good night of sleep to overall health. A good night sleep will rejuvenate your body, purifies your brain, improves your concentration and provides the required energy during the day. While sleeping, your brain has enough time to invigorate and process the day-to-day activities. Lack of sleep occurs mainly because of poor eating habits, improper way of life, stress, anxiety, lack of nutrients and minerals.
Lack of sleep leads to following disorders:
⦁ nervousness or
⦁ low energy during the day
Consumption of banana few hours before bedtime is the only simple and natural solution for sleeping disorders. It is the best food that help you sleep.
Benefits of the banana:
- Banana contains nutrients that are essential for the skin. It contains momentous amounts of vitamin C and B6, which play a vital role in maintaining the integrity and elasticity of the skin.
- The Vitamin B6, serotonin, tryptophan, dopamine contained in bananas help fight PMS symptoms, erratic mood swings and depression.
- In addition, antioxidants and manganese present in the banana protect the body against free radicals that cause aging of the skin.
- Therefore, an important advantage of the banana is the appearance of younger skin.
- A banana contains about 75 percent water. Thus it helps to hydrate your skin and prevents it from dry peeling.
Why we have to eat a banana before going sleeping??
- Melatonin is the sleep hormone and Tryptophan is an amino acid which is necessary for the production of this hormone.
- Bananas contain not only large amounts of tryptophan and serotonin, and are also rich in carbohydrates that acts as cure for insomnia.
- This helps the brain use tryptophan and serotonin to produce the sleep hormone.
- Eat a banana a few hours before going to bed for a good night's sleep.