What is the most prominent part of your face? Undoubtedly your eyes, they drag the attention when someone looks into your face. Eyes are the icon beauty of the face. No matter what was the shape of your eye and color, long lashes always make your eyes very attractive.
All the ladies desire to have long and dark eyelashes but most of them do not have and the usages of artificial eyelashes are in trend, but undoubtedly they cannot replace the natural eyelashes. Here we are with the best permanent and natural remedies for natural eyelash growth.
EYELASH CARE IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS HAIR CARE:
We take care of our hair, so why not our eyelashes? Each time you try to embark on an eyelash care routine, remember that the results will not be visible unless practiced regularly. You have to wait patiently for two months to see a difference in your eyelash growth.
HOW TO GROW LONG AND HEALTHY EYELASHES?
1. REMOVE EYE MAKEUP AT THE END OF THE DAY:
To have a gorgeous look we use different artificial products that enhance the beauty of the lashes, but this makeup plunder the skin around the eyes. Mascara is very heavy for eyelashes and removal of this eye makeup at the night reliefs your eye lashes.
Also, be very gentle when you remove your eye makeup. If you are rude to your lashes, they can become rare and cannot grow back as healthy. More over eyelashes take longer to grow back and you do not to damage what you currently have with artificial products.
2. OLIVE OIL FOR EYELASH GROWTH:
Olive oil is a power stimulant. It is one of nature’s gifts that offer many health settlements. It is very good for hair and skin.
Olive oil has unbelievable effects both on hair growth as well as superiority in strengthening the hair. It makes the hair softer and also stimulates hair growth. Olive oil is very good for eyelash growth.
Apply olive oil to your eyelashes. This will help them grow longer and stronger. This is one of the best home remedies to get longer eyelashes.
3. A MIXTURE OF OLIVE OIL AND CASTOR:
4. VASELINE FOR EYELASH GROWTH:
Regularly application of Vaseline during night times allows your eyelash growth faster and makes them thicker and stronger.
Vaseline gives a glassy and bright look to your eyelashes. When the older stems of eyelash drop, Vaseline helps in the growth of new stems fast as well as longer.
- Apply Vaseline to your eye lashes gently using a clean brush.
- Leave it throughout the night and in the morning clean with warm water.
6. GREEN TEA FOR EYELASH GROWTH:
7. LEMON PEELS IMMERSED IN OLIVE OIL OR CASTOR OIL:
- Apply this to your lashes for growth.
- Take sample amount of olive oil or castor oil and add a piece of fairly dried lemon peel into it.
- Leave it for about 7 to 10 days so that oil to get infused with the qualities of lemon peels. Once the oil gets the fragrance of lemon, you can start applying the oil on your eyelashes.
- The oil should be applied and left throughout the night and to be washed with warm water in the morning.
- This treatment takes time but gives very good results in long run. Takes around 45 days to feel the results.
With home remedies for long eyelashes, you must have a balanced diet. A few foods that are great for stimulating the health of your eyes and eyelashes are:
- Most fruit
- Green vegetables.
- Other protein sources.
- Make sure to never skip breakfast and to include a certain amount of fat in your daily diet.
- Do not starve yourself to become thin. Eat healthy and exercise regularly, practice whether at the gym or just walking briskly.