HOW DOES THE SKIN TAN IN THE SUN?
Tanning initiate the moment you step out into the sun for the majority people. As the UV rays make a way into the skin, it institute to break down of DNA in the body. In order for the body to defend and avoid further damage it starts to produce melanin. The more melanin formed in your body, the darker the body turn into and the more protected you are from the sun. It helps for those who have worn-out in the sun for longer period of time without the risk of sunburn. A suntan needs to be gradual, so it is better to tan for merely a little bit at a time and with the precise class of protection like using sunscreen.
3 STEPS TO GET RID OF TAN FROM HANDS
Many bleaching chemical available in the market are used to get rid of tan that is stubborn. But chemical cosmetic care can worsen your skin condition in the long term. So today we want to introduce best home remedy for tan removal that will surely help you to get rid of that nasty tan.
These are just some of the many ingredients available from your kitchen rack or refrigerator which make excellent concoctions of tanning removal. Try them to believe in them.
Follow 3 steps (Cleansing, Exfoliate, Pack) using natural ingredients to get rid of tan from your hands and legs.
INGREDIENTS FOR TAN REMOVAL:
Cold Milk- ¼ cup
Rosewater- 2 to 3 tbspns
Almond Oil- 1 tbspn
Lemon juice- 3 tbspns
Honey- 1 tbspn
Multani mitti- 4 tbspns
Chickpea flour- 3 tbspns
Cucumber juice- 4 tbpns
Potato juice or grated- 3 tbspns
Procedure to get rid of tan
- Lemon removes tan from the skin and it is natural bleaching agent of the skin
- Rosewater cools the skin and makes your skin soft.
- Honey gives moisturising effect to the skin and helps to lighten the dark tone.
- Sugar exfoliates the dead skin cells and rejuvenates the skin
- Almond oil smoothens the skin, treats the acne and dark spots, acts as emollient, moisturises the skin
- Cucumber and potato used as tan remover, tightens the skin pores, lightens the dark patches
- Milk works as a cleanser. It hydrates and replenishes the skin.
- Multan mitti and chickpea flour treats acne, pimples, whitens the skin and also acts as cleanser, toner.
- Use sunscreens daily with a protection factor of at least 24 or above the sun.
- Also prefer the sunscreens with SPF greater than 35 to avoid sun tan.
- New "serum" type SPF is ideal for this because they feel more like the skin care and gives high protection to the skin.
- Always carry an umbrella or wear a hat to protect facial skin from darkening and wear gloves to your hands to protect yourself from sun tanning.
- Every night, not only moisturize your face, but also other parts of the body to the action of cellular repair.
- Remember, prevention is better than cure.If you spend some time in the sun, do not forget to slather sunscreen on your skin to prevent skin damage and tanning.
Apply this thrice a week for better results.
You can follow these steps on other parts of the body affected with sun tan.