Our skin type changes according to our age, climate, our hormones, our way of life. Dry skin, in contrast to normal skin, has lost its flexibility and softness. It can also become dull, be rough and will tend to tug and blush. To fight against these inconveniences, hydration every day is essential. Dry skin remains uncomfortable and often loses its shine and beauty. To restore the lipid barrier of your skin, there are the simple steps to take daily before your bath….
Follow these three simple steps….
Benefits of these used ingredients:
Apple: Apple protect you from sun’s uv rays. It gives natural glow. It helps to build the damaged skin tissues and growth of new cells. It prevents acne/breakouts/pimples.
Honey: It contains amino acids that retains your essential moistures to the skin. It helps to get rid of tan from the body.
Chick pea flour: It makes your skin radiant and smooth. Removes tan. Fights against pimples.
Sugar scrub: It is a natural way to exfoliate, freshen up and soften up your skin. Sugar is a natural beauty regimen. It exfoliates the skin without leaving harmful scum that can block the skin pores. It has moisturizing property that prevents the skin drying.
- You can use banana instead of apple.
- You can also mix some rose water (optional).
- Do these 3 steps daily and see a drastic result in maximum 1 week.
- You have to follow these in the early morning. ( before bath).
- This daily routine can prevent you from skin pigmentation, skin tan, dullness, skin drying etc.