All women would like to have a nice firm chest and upright throughout their lives, but it is unfortunately impossible for most women. Sagging breasts is a natural process that comes with age, breasts lose flexibility and elasticity. There are many factors that lead to sagging breasts like breastfeeding, pregnancy, menopause, loss or rapid weight gain, intense exercise, nutritional deficiencies and ill-fitting bras.
Certain diseases such as breast cancer or respiratory disorders such as tuberculosis may also cause sagging breasts. In addition, excessive consumption of nicotine, alcohol and soft drinks can contribute to the problem. The breasts are made of fat, connective tissue and milk-producing glands and they need proper care to keep them in good shape.
Many creams and lotions are available in the market to strengthen and tone sagging breasts. However, if you prefer natural solutions, you can test many simple home remedies.
Here are the best home remedies for sagging breast to strengthen his/her chest.
2. Massage your chest with ice cubes
Ice massage is also considered very effective to strengthen his/her chest. The action of the cold, the fabric allows the breasts appear denser/firmer.
- Take 2 ice cubes; massage the cubes in circular movements around each of your breasts for 1 minute.
- Dry with a soft towel and immediately roll a well-fitting bra.
- Remain lying down for 30 minutes.
- Try this at regular intervals throughout the day whenever possible to see quick results.
Note: Do not render your breasts to ice over a minute each time you perform this activity, as this can cause numbness (lack of sensation).
3. Olive oil for firming chest
Massage your breasts with olive oil is a very good technique to firm sagging breasts. Olive oil is a rich source of fatty acids and antioxidants that can overturn the damage caused by free radicals and prevent sagging breasts. On the other hand, it will advance the tone and texture of the skin.
- Take some olive oil on your palms and rub against each other to produce heat.
- Then rub your palms on your breasts in an upward motion.
- Gently massage for about 15 to 20 minutes to increase blood circulation.
- It also helps to stimulate the repaired cells.
- Try this 4 to 5 times in a week.
- You can also use almond oil which gives the same results.
4. Cucumber and egg yolk
Cucumber has natural toning properties for the skin and egg yolk has high levels of protein and vitamins that can help treat sagging breasts.
- Take a cucumber cut it into pieces and use blender to make a mixture.
- Add and mix 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of butter or cream to obtain a paste.
- Apply it on your breasts and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse well with cold water.
- Use this mask once a week to strengthen breast tissue.
5. Egg white
The egg white is also excellent against sagging breasts due to its astringent properties. It helps to nourish the skin. Egg white contains hydroelectric lipids that help to elevate the skin around your breasts.
- Beat 1 egg white until foamy texture.
- Apply it on your breasts and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Wash with cucumber juice or onion juice followed by with cold water.
You can also prepare a mask for breasts by mixing 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt and honey.
- Apply it on your breasts and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Use one of these recipes once in a week to have firm breast.
In Ayurveda, fenugreek is frequently used to firm sagging breasts. It contains vitamins and antioxidants which fight against free radical damage and help to back up, firm and smooth the skin around the breast.
- Mix 1/4 cup of fenugreek powder with an adequate amount of water to form a thick paste.
- Massage your breasts with this paste and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Do it once or twice a week.
You can also prepare breast mask with 10 drops of fenugreek oil and vitamin E oil, 1/2 cup organic yogurt, 1 egg white.
- Mix the ingredients until a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your breasts and rub gently.
- Leave it to stand for about 30 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Use this mask once per week.
7. Pomegranate and hot mustard oil
Consider the pomegranate as a wonderful anti-aging ingredient that can help prevent sagging breasts. Pomegranate seed oil is rich in phytonutrients that can make breasts firmer.
- Make a paste with pomegranate peels and hot mustard oil.
- Use it to massage your breasts with a circular motion for 5-10 minutes a day before going to bed.
- You can also use pomegranate oil taken from its seeds to massage your breasts 2 or 3 times a day.
Another option is to mix 1 tablespoon of dry powdered pomegranate peel with 4 teaspoons of Neem oil.
- Heat this mixture for a few minutes.
- Let it get cool for few minutes.
- Use it to massage your breasts twice a day.
- This mixture can be stored and used for several weeks.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has natural properties to stiffen the skin that helps in getting rid of sagging breasts. Antioxidants of aloe vera help to prevent damage caused by free radicals and help to have firm breasts.
- Apply aloe vera gel on your breasts and gently massage in a circular motion for about 10 minutes.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Do this 4 or 5 times a week to achieve effective results.
9. Shea butter
Shea butter is another natural ingredient for firming the breasts. This is a very good source of vitamin E, which makes the skin tighten to give your breasts a firmer appearance. In addition, it helps prevent cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Take some Shea butter and rub it on your breasts.
- Massage in an upward circular direction for 10-15 minutes.
- Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Perform this remedy 3 or 4 times a week to see visible results.
The Rasul is a natural ingredient that tightens the skin. It contains minerals such as silica, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium and sodium which contribute to firm and tighten sagging breasts along with the skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of powdered Rhassoul with sufficient water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your breasts and let it dry.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Do this once a week.
- Avoid overly strict diets because the drastic weight loss in a short time can cause sagging breasts.
- Make swimming because it's a great exercise for firming the breasts.
- Do not play sports, jogging and running without wearing a bra.
- Drink enough water each day to hydrate your skin.
- Do not expose your breasts directly in the sun without sunscreen. Sunlight can cause loss of skin elasticity.
- Quit smoking to improve overall health and protect the delicate skin of the breasts.
- Always stand straight and walk straight without bending.
- Wear a bra that holds enough your breasts, but be careful, do not wear too tight, because it harms your lymphatic system and can lead to fibrocystic breast disease; some have linked breast cancer to wearing bras.
- You can also try yoga to tone and firm the breasts.
- Eat healthy foods with essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, proteins, calcium, carbohydrates and essential fatty acids that are necessary to strengthen his chest.