Do you aspire to have gorgeous tresses of strands like Rapunzel…. May be eggs can help you. Eggs have a variety of beauty benefits for both men and women. Eggs give shiner and healthier hair after the application of egg white and egg yolks. Eggs are rich in proteins, vitamins, enzymes and minerals.
Egg proteins are helpful in improving the hair texture and impart strength along luster. Eggs are widely used in the hair treatment. But, most of the people don’t like eggs to have in their hair pack. Even I do don’t like to have it before due to its smell and odor. But I have a trick for you that I mentioned below to conquer the lingering egg smell.
Here, the quantities mentioning are for short hair. So according to your hair length you can adjust them.
- Whisk the egg, yogurt and almond oil till you get creamy paste.
- Now apply this hair pack to your scalp and hair strands.
- Let it dry for 30 mins and rinse with shampoo with tipped or cool water.
- Whisk the egg white until you get a foamy soft paste.
- Now, apply to your hair and scalp
- Wait for 15 mins and wash away with cool water.
- Whisk the egg white and milk to a fine paste.
- Apply to your hair follicles.
- Leave it to dry for 15 to 20 mins and wash away.
- Blend egg with lemon juice
- Apply to your scalp and hair strands
- Massage for 5 mins and let it be for 10 mins
- Give a wash with shampoo using tipped water.
- This pack gives a voluminous and shiny hair.
- This pack softens the hair locks.
- Mix all the above ingredients to form a soft paste.
- Apply this to your hair well and give little massage.
- Leave for 30 mins and wash away.
- Apply this whisked soft creamy paste of egg to your scalp
- Wash away with tiped water after 15 mins
- Your hair doesn’t get smell if you brush your hair with your favorite essential oils.
- Your hair will get deep conditioning.
- First of all blend baby avocado chunks alone to a fine paste
- Next add olive oil and egg to the blender and blend them to a soft paste
- Apply this to your wet, clean and clear scalp and hair strands
- Leave it for 45 mins and wash away
- Beat the egg white with coconut oil, honey to a soft foamy cream
- Apply and allow it for drying.
- Wash with shampoo.
BENEFITS OF THESE PACKS:
- Eggs are rich in Sulfur which are responsible to strengthen hair and maintain the elasticity of hair strands
- Egg yolk protein will nourish and strengthen the hair roots thereby stimulates the hair growth
- Egg contains fatty acids will lubricate and moisturizes the hair strands and hair shafts.
- Eggs are rich in vitamin A and vitamin B like biotin which are useful for luscious locks
- Avocado used here is a naturally conditioning and moisturizing ingredient. it contains the vitamin A and helps your hair locks soft, shiny and silky
- Olive oil is rich in oleic and linoleic acids, vitamin E and antioxidants which are very useful to hair to fight against premature grey hair and radicals that damage healthy cells.
- By using these packs you can get rid of alopecia areata, dandruff.
- If you are allergic to eggs don’t use these hair diy
- Don’t use warm or hot water for hair wash because the egg can boil, so use only tiped or normal water.
- Use these hair packs weekly once that gives necessary nutrients to your hair and helps your hair to grow stronger,longer.
- Cover your hair with shower cap that will moist you scalp.a
- As a minimum you can keep these diy for 15 mins
- Eggs are used in spa for many hair loss treatment
- If you get smell of egg still after washing your hair then add a few drops of your favorite essential oils on your brush and brush away your hair then you wont have the smell.(I use geranium essential oils )