A good beauty firm, healthy diet and exercise are the keys to get healthy and glowing skin. Hope you have gone through the previous post 15 HOME REMEDIES FOR CLEAR AND GLOWING SKIN. Here are some foods you should eat each day for a healthy, glowing skin.
- Eating tomatoes and tomato-based foods can helps in clear acne.
- You can always include tomatoes in the diet between 3-5 times in a week.
- Lycopene in tomatoes helps to fight against acne and stubborn stains.
- Photochemical lycopene in tomatoes also protect the skin against UV rays .
- Improve antioxidant status of the skin.
- Antioxidants fight against free radicals produced by excessive sun.
2. Green tea:
- Drinking green tea helps to reduce levels of the hormone production of acne called dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- You should drink 3-5 cups of green tea a day to get a perfect complexion.
- Green tea also contains anti-oxidants that make your skin look young and healthy.
- You can burn your calories with green tea.
3 .Blueberries, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries:
- Deep colored berries like blueberries and cherries are rich in antioxidants. Berries such as strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries are loaded with vitamin C.
- These antioxidants help the body to reduce acne and blemishes at bay.
- Sometimes the spots are due to oxidative stress and the antioxidants in berries help to remove these stains.
- Vitamin C present in these helps to prevent inflammation and give the skin a healthy glow.
4. Brown rice:
- Bananas are rich in vitamins A, B and E, and work as anti-aging agents.
- This fruit mixed with honey gives the skin an instant glow.
- Eat a banana a day.
- You can also mash a banana and mix with honey and apply on face.Wash it with hot water after 15 minutes. Repeat this method once in two days for best results.
6. omega-3 fatty acids
- An international study published in the Journal of American College of Nutrition showed that those who consumed fish and seafood regularly had fewer skin wrinkles
- This is because omega-3 fatty acids found in fish and seafood slow down the process of wrinkles.
- Inflammatory chemicals act on the collagen causing skin wrinkles.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may delay the release of inflammatory chemicals and prevent signs of premature e aging appear on the skin.
- The omega 3 fatty acids also help to fight against acne, which is also a type of inflammation caused by bacteria.
- Those who are prone to acne should eat 4-5 servings of fish each week.
- You can even have fish oil supplements also.
Simple tip for you:
For skin whitening use the below ingredients:
Dry coconut (grated) - 1 tbspn
Rice flour - 1 tbspn
Baking soda- 1 tbspn
Warm milk- to make a paste
- Apply this paste on the face and body.
- Try it thrice a month to get clear skin.