Losing weight in our society, has become a central theme in the minds of many people, for health reasons as cultural stereotypes. Extreme regimes is thus seen to appear, physical exercises or miracle weight machines. Sometimes, even if you follow the directions of these diets you do not lose weight and this can be due to several factors. Achieving an ideal weight is the result of a difficult balance between a healthy diet, a daily routine of exercises and healthy lifestyle. We will give you in this article, the main factors that prevent the body to take the benefits of diets and exercise, to help you be healthier.
The factors that prevent you from losing weight
1. The first factor that you have to ask yourself if you are not losing weight is your sleep. If you do not have a sleep sufficient in terms of quantity or quality, the hunger hormones are altered and increase production hormone that generates the appetite, the brain will require a larger food consumption and in larger quantities. It is recommended to have a rest of at least 8 hours daily for the body to regulate metabolism and performs essential tasks during sleep, which guarantees a good quality of life.
2. The excessive consumption of sugar increases the heat energy in the body and decreases the activity of our metabolism, which has the result of producing an accumulation of fat and sugar which increase the weight and body mass. You must pay attention to the products you consume and you must know their nutritional value, as well as the ingredients to avoid some hidden sugars make you gain weight you without you noticing.
3. Even if the calories are primarily responsible for obesity and weight gain, it is necessary to strike a balance between the consumption of nutrients and calories. We must avoid the obsession with hunting calories you do eliminate certain foods from your diet that provide essential nutrients to your health and your metabolism.
5. Poor nutrition can also prevent you from losing weight, sedentary lifestyle and junk food are the worst enemies of the people who want to slim down. This is often a lack of time we eat frozen foods or junk foods which bring us no essential nutrients to our body, but which however contain a large amount of fat and calories that increase our weight and harm our health. Remember that a good diet ensures a healthy body wellness and an ideal weight, if you accompany with an exercise routine.
6. Weight loss may also be slowed by a hormonal imbalance. In this case, you should consult a doctor because this change may cause significant weight gain and can cause injuries that affect your whole body. The help of a nutritionist may be essential to overcome this step because it will tell you which foods you can eat safely.
7. If you do not consume sufficient essential fatty acids, because you have always heard that we must remove all the fat from our diet, you will not lose weight. It is important to clarify that some fats are necessary for the functioning of our metabolism because they help us eliminate harmful fats in our body and reduces appetite. These fats are present in linseed oil, fish oil and seeds.
Physical activities keeps the body healthy and stronger. Spend 30 minutes of your time daily for exercises along with weight loss tips you follow.